Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Color Spot

Welcome to our newest feature here on the blog!

COLOR SPOT

Color is everywhere.  It's what makes the world around so beautiful!  With Fall now upon us, the leaves are changing color and what a beautiful canvas it makes!   I've decided to share with you some of my favorite color combinations.  

Starting today and followed by every first of the month, I will share with you a color palette.  Use this color palette as inspiration to create your next project.   Make sure you link your projects to this post using the Inlinkz at the bottom.  I'd love to see what you create.

Let's get to this month's Color Spot!  It comes from Design Seeds.  I love Design Seeds.  They have such amazing color palettes!  Since school is in full swing now, I found this one to be fitting for our first Color Spot.  


I've invited my friends and fellow designers Aurelie Cormier and Jocelyne Roy to play with this month's Color Spot.  

Be Mine by Aurelie Cormier


Mascaret by Jocelyne Roy

Although, this color palette was inspired by the school crayons, I love the fact that both Aurelie and Jocelyne didn't used the school theme for their layouts.  They both used one color as their starting point and added the rest of the colors as accents all over their pages.   

Thank you for join us today.  I hope this month's Color Spot will inspire you and I can't wait to see what you create with it.  Make sure you link it at the bottom of this post! 

2 comments:

Shirl said...

What a great challenge Isabelle and to both our DT participants so far I am totally loving your layouts! Fantastic work Aurelie and Jocelyne.

len said...

Love the colors! Beautiful take ladies!